The convenience of paying your annual membership dues can be done online. NCBW West Palm Beach Chapter accepts payments from September 1st to October 1st. Membership dues must be paid by October 1st.
If you choose not to renew online, you can submit your dues during the September and/or October chapter meetings or you can mail your membership dues to our mailing address: National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., West Palm Beach Chapter, P.O. Box 15292, West Palm Beach, FL 33416. If you have questions or require assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select from our two membership types:
An Active Member is a woman who is at least 25 years of age, a college graduate or has significant career achievement and meets the membership eligibility guidelines as set forth herein.
- Fulfills her financial obligations (local and national),
- Attends a minimum of 5 monthly membership meetings during the program year (unless an excused absence),
- Serves on at least one (1) committee and participates in Chapter events.
- The active member shall be a voting member.
Dues are $250 (additional $10 for credit card transaction fee). Total $260
An Associate Member is a member that supports the vision and mission of National Coalition of 100 Black Women and meets the membership eligibility guidelines as set forth herein.
- Fulfills her financial obligations (local and national), but cannot actively participate in membership meetings and/or serve on committees.
- Been an active member for the preceding 3 years.
- Must attend at least one (1) monthly membership meeting
- Attend one (1) other Chapter event during the year.
Associate member dues shall be the amount equal to the Active Chapter Member annual dues plus fifty percent (50%). A written letter of intention must be submitted to the Executive Committee requesting this class of membership for the specific program year. The acknowledgment on the chapter membership dues invoice can serve as the letter of intent to move to the associate member status.
Dues are $375 (additional $15 for credit card transaction fee). Total $390