We appreciate your interest in the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., West Palm Beach Chapter.
Any person who agrees to act in accordance with the purposes, aims, and bylaws of the West Palm Beach Chapter and the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. may become a member by successfully completing the membership process. If you believe the purpose and aims of the Coalition provide a good fit for your personal and professional goals, please review the criteria below and submit the required documentation.
• Must attend the membership information session – Meet & Greet.
• Must submit a completed application packet.
• Must complete an interview.
• Must attend New Member Orientation.
• Must attend Monthly Chapter Meetings.
• Must actively serve on at least one (1) program committee.
• Must be willing to attend and participate in chapter programs and special projects.
• Membership dues must be paid by deadline date.
• Individual compliance with the National and Chapter bylaws and policies governing all members. *To be provided at New Member Orientation.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR APPLICATION FEE:
New Member Applications requires a non-refundable $50.00 application fee. If using PayPal as your payment method, add an additional $5.00 for the PayPal service fee.
Cash App: $NCBWWPB
PayPal QR Code: